Articles in this issue
- "Undressed—— / today's role dangles / from a metal hanger": Figurativity and the Economy of Means in Contemporary English Haiku
Sven Wagner, 23.1:1-15.
- Poe’s Faltering Economies: A Response to Hannes Bergthaller
Dennis Pahl, 23.1:16–25.
- Echoic Effects in Poe's Poetic Double Economy——of Memory: A Response to Hannes Bergthaller and Dennis Pahl
William E. Engel, 23.1:26–48.
- Keeping You Unnatural: Against the Homogenization of Second Person Writing. A Response to Joshua Parker
Brian Richardson, 23.1:49–54.
- The Influence of Narrative Tense in Second Person Narration: A Response to Joshua Parker
Matt DelConte, 23.1:55–62.
- Studying Writing in Second Person: A Response to Joshua Parker
Jarmila Mildorf, 23.1:63-78.
- Gulliver as a Novelistic, Quixotic Character? A Response to Aaron R. Hanlon
David Fishelov, 23.1:79–95.
- Telling Differences: Complicating, Challenging, and Expanding Amit Marcus’s Discussion of Clones and Doubles
Nicole A. Diederich, 23.1:96–109.
- Three “Homes” which Gerard Manley Hopkins Enjoyed: A Counterbalance to Adrian Grafe's “Hopkins and Home”
Joseph F. Feeney, 23.1:110-26.
- Symbolism, Imagism, and Hermeneutic Anxiety: A Response to Andrew Hay
Nicholas Halmi, 23.1:127-39.
- The Curious History of Imagism: Of Hulme,Bergson, Worringer, and Imagism's Readers. A Response to Andrew Hay
Mary Ann Gillies, 23.1:140-52.
- Beyond Authenticity of Voice: A Response to Barbara Korte
Miriam Nandi, 23.1:153-71.
- "Poetry in Fiction": A Range of Options
Matthias Bauer, 23.2:173-88.
- Turning: From Verse to Prose
Michal Peled Ginsburg, 23.2:189-206.
- Embedded and Embodied Poetry in Edgar Allan Poe's "Ligeia" and "The Fall of the House of Usher"
Elena Anastasaki, 23.2:207-29.
- The Function of Poetic Epigraphs in George Eliot’s Daniel Deronda
Eike Kronshage, 23.2:230-60.
- Poetry and Poeticity in Joyce’s “The Dead,” Baudelaire’s Le Spleen de Paris, and Yehuda Amichai1)
David Fishelov, 23.2:261-82.
- Poetic Insertions in Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings
Thomas Kullmann, 23.2:283-309.
- Names and Real Names in Colin Clouts Come Home Againe: A Response to Maurice Hunt
Kreg Segall, 23.2:310-16.
- Signs of Life in Robert Lowell's "Skunk Hour"
Frank J. Kearful, 23.2:317-35.
- Geoffrey Household’s Watcher in the Shadows and Dance of the Dwarfs: A Response to Robert Lance Snyder
David Seed, 23.2:336-46.
- Fracturing the Critical Conversation on Pinter’s Language: A Response to Maurice Charney
Mireia Aragay, 23.2:347-56.