Seasonal News: This way to the Literary Advent Calendar 2018
- Community and Conflict: A Practitioner’s Perspective on Verse Drama
Richard O' Brien
Vol. 27, 120-54.
- Faulkner and Race
Vol. 27, 106-19.
- Irreconcilable (Dis)continuity: De Doctrina Christiana and Milton1)
Vol. 27, 78-105.
- Why Does Jig Smile? Readings of “Hills Like White Elephants”
Vol. 27, 48-77.
For a longer list of recent articles, together with their abstracts, go to Latest Additions.
- A literary advent calendar! - This December, we are happy to host the literary Advent Calendar of Tübingen University's English Department. This year's topic is "Bah, Humbug! - A Celebration of the Playful and Nonsensical." Go to our calendar page and open the doors to listen to our department's members and students recite some of Continue Reading
- The Dickens Quarterly is looking for a new editor - Our colleagues from Dickens Quarterly (the official scholarly publication of the Dickens Society since 1970) are looking for a new editor to succeed David Paroissien. In their "Call for Expressions of Interest" they write: Suitable candidates for the editorship of Dickens Quarterly will have a distinguished record of scholarship in Continue Reading
- Deadline for the 2019 symposium’s CfP extended to October 31, 2018 - The CfP deadline for the 2019 Connotations symposium (under the topic "Understanding (through) Annotations") has just been extended to October 31, 2018. We particularly invite graduate participants to submit a proposal; there will be a prize (travel bursary) awarded to the best essay. So please share this to young researchers Continue Reading
- In memoriam: Inge Leimberg (1926-2018) - It is with great sadness that the editors of Connotations have to inform you that Inge Leimberg, the founding editor of Connotations and honorary president of the Connotations Society, has passed away on 12 July.